Our Work Culture
At our company, we firmly believe that our people are our most valuable assets. Our organizational culture is grounded in five fundamental core values that form the foundation of our operations. These values reflect our employees' beliefs, philosophies, and principles, guiding their behaviour and driving our business towards ongoing success. Additionally, these deeply rooted principles shape the exceptional experiences we provide to our esteemed employees, valued customers, trusted partners, and respected shareholders alike.
We acknowledge and recognise every individual in a positive regard for both personal and professional conduct.
Together, we achieve excellence through working cooperatively and supporting each other.
We always seek new business opportunities; Identifying and overcoming challenges is the key to our continued success.
We take individual and collective responsibility to meet our business needs.
We engage with our customers to offer them value and quality services.
Careers At FAE
At our Company, we believe in striking the perfect balance between work and play.
We prioritize work-life balance, offering great benefits and taking care of employee welfare. But it doesn't stop there. Our close-knit culture goes beyond niceness; it's like a big, happy family. Colleagues become lifelong friends, creating a supportive and enjoyable environment.
Join us and experience a workplace where laughter is encouraged, relationships flourish, and work is fulfilling.
Explore our opportunities today and become part of our vibrant community. Let's redefine work and make it an enjoyable journey together!
- Provide sales administrative support.
- Check data accuracy of orders and issuing invoices.
- Maintain and update sales and customer records.
- Communicate feedback from customers.
- Process Sales & Purchasing orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Issuance of Performa Invoices & purchase order, debit/credit notes etc.
- Ensure the smooth processing of Sales Orders from the time the Sales take the order to the time the order is delivered, through proper and timely coordination with Logistics department.
- Assisting in the development and distribution of marketing and collateral
- Provide support in preparing advertising and promoting products
- Coordinate packaging and marketing material design with Sales department
- Assist in product sourcing and development
- Follow up with customer enquiries
- Advise customers on technical or procedural matters.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders.
- Maximize customer operational performance by resolving problems, providing feedback to team.
- Ensure all customers have accurate and timely information on order status and/or changes.
- Responsible for management analysis, cash flow projections, budgeting & forecasting.
- Plans, organizes and directs all financial activities related to the management of funds, securities, and assets of the Company.
- Responsible for setting the overall company risk strategies.
- Verification of banking transactions to suppliers
- Maintain customer files & records
- Prepare monthly journals and schedules.
- Issuance of cheques and tele-transfer.
- Process payment of suppliers’ invoices.
- Process customer payments.
- Perform suppliers reconciliation reports.
- Perform customer reconciliation reports.
- Record invoices and maintain schedules.
- Process daily transactions & maintain letter of credit database.
- Maintain monthly reconciliation of export bills.
- Follow up on Letters of Credit including their allocation and utilisation.
- Maintain foreign exchange records.
- Design HR Policies and Procedures.
- Improve employee relations and experience.
- Plan and support activities on employee related matters.
- Assists employees regarding benefits claim issues.
- Manage the benefits plan provides to employees.
- Responsible for maintaining the welfare activities for employees.
- Administer course registration.
- Create training materials and e-learning guides.
- Maintain and update employee training records.
- Inventory and records management of office documents.
- Ensure proper upkeep of office equipment such as copiers.
- Manage procurement and stock inventory of office stationery, pantry supplies, and staff purchases.
- Manage routine duties according to well established procedures.
- Prepare and handle all shipping documents such as bill of lading, airway bill, invoices, packing list, insurance, certificate of origin and permit declaration, etc.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of shipping documents.
- Liaise with shipping companies, port authorities, customs officials, transport contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Book cargo space and place insurance for shipments in accordance to established guidelines.
- Follow up complete documents from supplier.
- Arrange final documents to bank/customer.
- Arrange payment for supplier, switch BL & waiver, etc.
- Centralise the freight negotiation & finalization of contracts with service provider and cost reduction.
- Ensure timely clearance and delivery of shipments.
- Identify prospective market, market penetration, market development
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify changes of balance in buyer and supplier power.
- Constantly checking on market information and situation.
- Analyze data, identify market trends, changes and implications, develop objectives and strategies.
- Facilitate timely placement of purchase orders
- Check requisitions, obtain price quotations and examines bids.
- Resolve customer complaints or problems.
- Follow up on customer service activities.
- Manage customer needs and their business requirements to help them meet quality standards for products and services.
- Oversee supplier compliance with internal quality standards and external regulations.
- Identify the risks and assesses the impact and implements measures and controls to reduce and manage the risk.
- Source and partner reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Manage supplier selection process based on price, quality, support, capacity and reliability.
- Monitor and provide sales counselling activities to customers.
Think you have what it takes to join our talent league?
Email us at email@example.com
As part of our commitment, we offer local internships and work-study programs designed to provide students with practical and meaningful learning experiences. Through these initiatives, students have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience working in a real-world work environment, applying their knowledge and skills to solve industry challenges. We believe that by bridging the gap between academia and industry, we can empower students to excel in their careers and make a significant impact in the education sector. Join us and embark on a fulfilling career journey where you can contribute to the advancement of the education industry while gaining invaluable experience along the way.
“Discover the Student Experience: Hear What Our Students Say!”FIND OUT MORE